A Photographic Exploration of Vietnam
Vietnam is a travel experience never to be forgotten. With a unique civilization dating back 4,000 years, this small but dynamic nation displays strong traditions of scholarship, arts, poetry, music, and reverence for beauty in all its many aspects. Foremost for photographers is the country's immense natural beauty stretching for over 1,800 kilometers from the misty mountains and deep valleys of its far northern border with China, through timeless paddy fields of the Red River delta and fairytale islands of Halong Bay, south to the ancient Imperial capital of Hue and through the steamy and mysterious waterways of the Mekong delta. Certainly the proud Vietnamese people will welcome you with their friendly hospitality and captivate you with their gracious charm, making your stay most memorable and your photographs cherished personal treasures.
- Bustling cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)
- Stilted villages, floating markets, and rice paddies of the Mekong Delta
- Colorful ethnic markets and scenic northern highlands hill tribe villages of Sapa and Bac Ha
- Jagged isles, hidden lagoons, and sea caves of Halong Bay
- Ancient sites of Hue's Nguyen Dynasty, Hoi An's Old Town, and the Sand Dunes and Fishing Boats of Phan Thiet