Vietnam Family Vacation
(10 days 9 nights)
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
On arrival at the airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in down town. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B, L)
The morning, drive to Cao Dai Temples in Tay Ninh – Cao Dai Holysee Temple is the cathedral of the Cao Daism religion with the Divine Eye-official symbol of Caodaism. Cao Dai followers worship Jesus Christ, Confucius, Taoism, and Buddha. Time to observe the midday service.
Following lunch you will drive to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels - Cu Chi Tunnels consist of more than 200km of underground tunnels. This main axis system has many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters, and entrances to other tunnels. The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens. Today the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction giving the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what underground life during the US-Vietnam War. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 3: Mekong Delta - My Tho - Ben Tre (B, L)
Depart early in the morning. Upon arrival at My Tho, take a boat to Con Phung (Phoenix Island) at a Mekong River estuary. Stop at a garden restaurant for lunch. Then cruise along natural creeks and quiet villages in Ben Tre Province. Visit orchards, bee farms, taste natural honey, honey wine and tropical fruits, listen to local music, visit a distillery and a local coconut candy maker. Drive back to HCMC late afternoon, overnight in HCMC.
Day 4: HCMC Tour - Nha Trang (B)
From the morning you will enjoy the city tour unravels HCMC (Saigon) 's turbulent past and also provides a glimpse into the fascinating variety the city has to offer. This city tour includes The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, War Remnant Museum , China town with ancient pagodas and temples, and bustling Binh Tay Market. Transfer to airport for a short flight to Nha Trang. You are greeted and transferred to hotel. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 5: Nha Trang (B)
Free time at the resort or join our optional tours around featuring beach activities or water sport. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 6: Nha Trang (B)
Free time at the resort. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 7: Nha Trang - Hanoi (B, D)
Today you leave Nha Trang for Hanoi capital. Pick-up and transfer to Cam Ranh airport for flight to Ha Noi. After check-in hotel you are transferred out for welcome dinner at a superb restaurant in the French Quarter. In the evening enjoy the famous traditional Vietnamese water puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi .
Day 8: Hanoi - Halong Bay cruise (B, L, D)
Pick up from your hotel to depart for Halong city through the Red River Delta. The wondrous Halong Bay is truly one of Vietnam’s most impressive scenic sights. Heading out of the town we embark on a traditional junk Cruise for an exploration of the legendary Halong Bay. This exciting five hour cruise will provide us a fantastic view of the picturesque scenery blending with the sky and some 3,000 limestone islands rising amazingly from the clear and emerald water. The limestone karsts formations are littered with beaches, grottoes and beautiful caves. Along the way we will anchor for a leisurely swim in a secluded cove and an enjoyable visit to one of the many hidden grottoes beneath towering cliffs. The boat anchors at a clean calm sea. Enjoy a wonderful sunset dinner in beautiful restaurant before retiring to the comfort of your cabin. Overnight on the boat.
Day 9: Halong bay - Hanoi (B, L)
Waking up early in the morning to join a Tai Chi class, light breakfast served onboard. Continue cruising around the bay. Take sampan to visit Luon Cave and come back to the boat. Having brunch before disembarking and drive back to Hanoi. Visit Dong Trieu ceramic and pottery village on the way.
Day 10: Hanoi City Tour - Departure (B)
The colonial capital city Hanoi is a unique Asian city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and oriental pagodas and temples. This full-day tour takes you around Hanoi 's most interesting sights, including the Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and his Stilt House, Presidential Palace and the One Pillar Pagoda nearby, and the Old Quarter also known as the 36 streets and guilds and the Vietnam Ethnology Museum. Transfer to airport for your onward flight.
- Itinerary can be reverse and is subject to change depending on confirmed flights & availability of rooms.
- Halong bay cruise itinerary may vary depending on type of cruise you choose
- Extended beach relax in Nha Trang, Mui Ne or Hoi An available on request
Please contact us for planning this trip and up-to-date quotation
- Hotel accommodation in twin bed sharing room and daily breakfast
- Domestic flight SG-NTR and NTR-HAN (economy class, tax included)
- Meals as specified in the program (B=Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- All transfers and sightseeing stated in program by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide on day tours
- All entrance fees as indicated, water puppet show
- Shared boat cruise for Halong bay (separate room, en-suite)
- Private boat trip on Mekong river
- Drink water
- Visa fee (if required)
- International air tickets to/from Vietnam and airport taxes.
- Meals & drink other than specified in itinerary.
- Other personal expenses & tips
- Surcharge for peak season if any (confirmed upon booking)
- From 1- 4 yrs: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- From 5 – 6 yrs: 30% of adult price if sharing existing bed(s) with parents
- From 5 – 6 yrs: 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- From 7 – 11 yrs: 75% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- From 12 yrs up: pay as adult rate