Romantic Beaches Honeymoon Vietnam
Length of trip: 7 days - 6 nights
* Ho Chi Minh City, traditional massage, whole body treatments, Phan Thiet town and Mui Ne Beach
* Honeymoon vacations can be customized to suit your demands, your preferences and your budget
Vietnam with more than 3000 km of coastline spreading from the North to the South with many splendid beaches together with luxury accommodation and health spa and resorts, that's the ideal place to enjoy a beach holiday especially for couples who wish to spend their memorial honeymoon or anniversary. The heaven is here, let yourself be pampered.
Start your trip from Ho Chi Minh city
Time to recover, a night in Ho Chi Minh City, half a day to explore the city and an afternoon being pampered. Once you’ve arrived, settled in, had your welcome dinner and enjoyed a good night’s sleep, you’ll awake to a special breakfast and a tour of Vietnam’s commercial mega-city with the prospect of an afternoon of indulgence after lunch. Herbal treatments, steam bath, and invigorating massage Vietnamese-style in one of Ho Chi Minh City’s top spa establishments – the ideal antidote to jet lag!
Four days on the beach: The only way to get to Phan Thiet and Mui Ne beach is by road, unfortunately, but it’s a pleasant drive through rubber plantations and fields of dragon fruit once you’ve escaped the tentacles of Ho Chi Minh City. Phan Thiet is comparatively undistinguished apart from its harbour and a good golf course. Mui Ne is 18km of beach with low-rise hotels along its sands. It’s been developed sensitively with plenty of screening and a variety of styles and price brackets. The beach is good though its length and there are massive rolling dunes at the far end. There are plenty of restaurants with Vietnamese cuisine, mostly seafood based, and several international establishments – the prices won’t cause much of a dent in your budget. It’s a quiet, comfortable place and ideal for a few days in the sun. The evenings can be stunning as the son slowly sinks on a shimmering sea to be replaced by diamond bright stars splashed across a velvety sky.
Time to leave: Your car will arrive to take you to Ho Chi Minh City’s airport in good time for your departure. If you’re booked on an evening flight, you can choose to spend your time on the beach or return early to shop for souvenirs.
Please contact us for planning this trip and up-to-date quotation
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above. (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance)
- Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver.
- Welcome' package - fruit, flowers, champagne, etc.
- Massage and therapeutic treatments in Ho Chi Minh City and Mui Ne.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary. (Please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests' return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- Lunches and dinners, as specified, in the best local restaurants.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Vietnam Visas
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Travel Insurance.
Hotel list for First Class standard:
* Ho Chi Minh City : Park Hyatt Hotel (***** excellent hotel next to Ho Chi Minh City's Opera House in the heart of District 1, colonial-style architecture, very comfortable – Park room)
* Mui Ne: Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa (**** overlooking the sea - Sea View bungalow)
Hotel list for Deluxe standard:
* Ho Chi Minh City : Legend Hotel (***** high-rise building facing the Saigon River, a short walk from Dong Khoi Street –Deluxe River View room) or similar
* Mui Ne: Sea Horse (*****small resort in Muine Ne Beach - attractive gardens and stylish bungalow accommodation – Beach Front Bungalow room)
Hotel list for Superior standard:
* Ho Chi Minh City : Grand Hotel (****colonial architecture, in the heart of the commercial centre - Deluxe room)
* Mui Ne: Cham Villas [Unique] (*** fourteen stylish villas on one hectare of well-maintained lawns and gardens with Cham sanctuary - Garden Bungalow)
Hotel list for Mid-range standard:
* Ho Chi Minh City : Kim Do Hotel (*** city centre location - Superior room)
* Mui Ne: Full Moon Resort [Unique] (small family-owned resort with unique features on Mui Ne Beach - Sea View room)