Huong Hai junk cruise Halong bay
The Huong Hai Junk was designed as nice as an old yacht. It can be regarded as a floating hotel with international standard equipment including 7 rooms, dining room, kitchen, strolling space. Huong Hai Junk is unique in that visitors who seek home-like accommodations while afloat will enjoy stunning sheer backdrops, splendid caves fishing, swimming in breathtaking secluded Halong Bay.
Day 1 : Hanoi - Halong - Huong Hai junk cruise (Lunch & dinner)
- 8h30 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Arrive in Halong City about 12h00
- 12h30: Board Huong Hai Junk, check-in registration
- 13h00: Have lunch
- 14h00: A fantastic cruise in Ha Long bay,
- 15h00. Visit to Thien Cung cave, Dau Go cave, round over Tuan Chau island, or Sungsot cave
- Swim at lovely beaches. Afternoon tea with pastries on the sundeck or in the restaurant and drink before dinner
- 18h00: Junk cruise ankor by the lagoon
- 19h00: Enjoy 4 course diner and overnight on Junk.
Day 2 : Halong bay - Hanoi (Breakfast and lunch)
Rise to the sound of the ocean welcoming another lovely day. We enjoy breakfast over sunrise:
- 07 h30 : Junk boat once again sets sail through breathtaking secluded Halong bay
- 08h00: Enjoy breakfast while cruising
- 9h00 : Visit Bai tu long Bay, Teapot island , Chopstiks island, Bai tho mountain.
- 11h00 : Return to Halong city and have lunch on board.
- 12h00 : Back to Halong wharf and disembark
- Transfer back to Hanoi. Arrival Hanoi by 5 pm. Drop-off at your hotel. The trip concludes in Hanoi.
Price list (NET in US dollar per cabin)
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service Charge
- English speaking guide on board
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class and Night Cruise
- Welcome Cocktail, Vietnamese Seafood Sit Down Lunch, Western Cuisine Dinners, International Breakfast Buffet
Supplement for transportation from Hanoi:
- Private car: US$ 110/car
- Shuttle bus: US$ 20/pax