Halong Bhaya Cruise
Charm & Luxury is the concept of Bhaya, the newest luxury cruise in Halong Bay. Built as a traditional wooden junk with modern contemporary Vietnamese design, Bhaya will provide deluxe amenities and pampering services whilst cruising through magnificent landscapes. 20 spacious cabins and suites with own bathrooms, large sun deck, elegant dining room, lounge bar, beauty spa, massage kayaking and entertainment as well as our well-trained, friendly and enthusiastic management and staff will make cruising with Bhaya a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong - Bhaya Cruise (L,D)
08.00: Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay .bhaya-cabin
12.30: Enjoy a Welcome cocktail upon embarking Bhaya.
13.00: Savour a delicious luncheon as your cruise begins.
14.30: Spend the afternoon cruising amongst the limestone islands.Explore the Cave of Surprise (Sung Sot Cave ).
Swim or kayak at Hang Doi (weather permitting).
Visit Van Gia fishing village (in summer only).
Enjoy optional onboard activities: e.g. sunbathing, traditional massage, cooking demonstrations.
17.00: Swim or kayak at Ho Dong Tien anchorage (weather permitting).
19.00: Feast as a luxury dinner is served.
21.00: Relax at leisure. Overnight aboard Bhaya..
Day 2: Bhaya cruise - Halong - Hanoi (Brunch)
06.15: Practise Tai Chi on the Sundeck.bhaya-accommodation-view
07.00: Start your day with an International Buffet Breakfast.
08.30: Continue cruising in Halong Bay .
10.00: Disembark Bhaya, Transfer back to Hanoi
Bhaya cruise view accommodation
Bhaya cruise suite cabin
Price list (NET in US dollar per cabin per night)
Royal Suite Cabin
- Welcome cocktail, meals onboard (1 lunch, 1 dinner and 1 brunch)
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English speaking guide on board
- Luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance onboard
- Kayak and spa services
- Other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent.
- Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard